What’s in the Bag
Just like anything else, having the right tools for the trade is extremely important in the game of golf. Luke Guthrie has a variety of clubs that help him succeed from the tee, to the fairway, to the green.
Guthrie’s Go-To Club Configuration
- G25 9.5 degree driver
- I20 14 degree 3 wood
- Titliest 19 degree hybrid
- S55 (3-PW) irons
- Ping Slide 54 degree wedge
- Ping Slide 58 degree wedge
- Redwood Anser, black satin finish
Outside the bag, Guthrie has some other go-to golf essentials. From gloves, to golf balls, to apparel, here’s how Luke Guthrie stays on his game:
- Golf Ball – Titleist Prov1 X
- Gloves – Titleist player’s glove
- Shoes – Footjoy Icons
- Golf Apparel – Hugo Boss
Luke can’t live without his University of Illinois gear—he always has his Illini towel and head covers. His putter cover is a special Big Ten 4-peat cover.